INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The following categories of information about you may be collected or may have been collected by us. The information we gather may fall into more than one category in some situations.
- Contact information and personal identifiers, Name, address, email address, phone number, and username or social media handle are examples of contact information and personal identifiers.
- Device identifiers, such as your MAC address, IP address, or other online identifiers, are examples of device identifiers.
- Physical characteristics, such as your hair type and color, skin type, and eye color.
- Commercial data, such as things or services you’ve bought, returned, or contemplated, as well as your product preferences.
- Demographic information, Age, sex, and gender are all examples of demographic data (some of which may be protected by applicable law).
- Online or network activity information, Information about your interactions with our website, mobile applications, digital properties, and advertisements, as well as information about your browsing and search history on our website or mobile applications, and log file information, which may include, but is not limited to, your browser type, webpages you visit, and other electronic network activity.
- When you call our customer service, we may collect audio and visual data, such as recordings of your voice.
- Information from your résumé, career history, school information, and professional licenses or certificates are all examples of professional or employment-related information.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We may have obtained personal information about you from a variety of sources. The following are the kind of sources from which we may obtain personal information:
- When you make purchases on our website, contact us with an inquiry or complaint, use one of our mobile applications, create a new account on our website, register for our loyalty program, respond to a survey, enter a contest or other promotion, make an appointment, sign up for an event, apply for employment, or sign up to receive marketing communications, we collect information directly from you.
- From your friends or family members, such as when your friend or family member sends you a gift or makes a referral.
- Cookies and other types of data collecting that are carried out automatically. We (and third parties we work with) may automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our website or use one of our mobile applications, as well as when you open or click on emails we send you, using technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, and similar technologies. Cookies are little text files that websites transmit to your computer or other Internet-connected device in order to uniquely identify your browser or save information or preferences. Web beacons, also known as pixel tags, are little pictures included in our website or emails that tell us about your browser or device, as well as whether you open or click on the emails we send you. These technologies allow us, or third parties that put them, to gather information such as device identifiers and online or other network activity data.
- Through offline technologies, such as call recording technology when you speak to customer service.
- From demographic businesses, analytics firms, advertising companies and networks, third-party retailers, and other third parties with whom we choose to interact or work.
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are examples of social media platforms and networks. If you connect with us on social media or choose to log-in to our website using your social media credentials, we may get your information from a social media platform or network.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- To complete orders and process payments, create, service, and/or maintain your account or any loyalty program membership you may have with us, aid with product selection and replenishment, and manage current or prior purchases.
- To contact with you, including responding to your questions and concerns, as well as assisting you in placing an order.
- For analytics reasons, such as determining what browser and devices you use to access our website or mobile apps, evaluating and improving our goods, services, ads, website, and mobile applications, and determining how you use our website and mobile applications.
- To send you marketing and advertising materials by mail, text message, or email, and to display you adverts for products and/or services customized to your interests on social media and other websites.
- To detect, prevent, and prosecute harmful, fraudulent, or illegal activity, to prevent loss, to identify and repair bugs on our website or mobile applications, and to comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, and our policies, and to comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, and our policies.
- Respond to job applications, offer quality assurance, conduct research and development to develop new goods and services, and handle accounting, auditing, and other internal business operations in order to run and enhance our business.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We may share or may have shared your personal information with:
- Brands and affiliates of our company. https://www.dulcebonito.com/en/our-brands/ for a list of our corporate brands, and https://www.dulcebonito.com/en/our-affiliations/ for a list of our corporate affiliates
- Providers of services. Personal information may be shared with service partners that deliver services on our behalf depending on our instructions. We do not give these service providers permission to use or disclose the information unless it is required for them to execute services on our behalf or to comply with legal obligations. Entities that accept credit card payments, execute orders, and provide website and application functionality, hosting, analytics, advertising, and marketing services are examples of these service providers.
- Parties involved in a business transaction. In the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets, we retain the right to transmit personal information we hold about you (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution, or liquidation).
- Advertising and marketing firms. We enlist the help of third-party advertising businesses (such as ad networks) to deliver ads on our behalf. See the COOKIES, TARGETED ADVERTISING, AND ANALYTICS section for more details.
- Various third parties Furthermore, we may disclose personal information about you I if required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity, (iv) when disclosure of your personal information is otherwise required or permitted by law,
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Accessing, Updating and Modifying Personal Information
You may have the right, depending on the legislation, to seek access to and obtain details about the personal information we have about you, to update and correct mistakes in your personal information, and to have your personal information erased. Local legislation may limit these rights in some cases. Before giving access or making modifications, we may take reasonable efforts to verify your identification. Through our Privacy Request Portal, you may request access to, modify, or remove your personal information.
By following the instructions in the emails you get from us or contacting us through our Privacy Request Portal, you can opt-out of receiving marketing or clienteling messages by email. Please keep in mind that your decision to opt out is unique to the sort of email correspondence you get from us. If you unsubscribe from a clienteling email, for example, you will no longer get clienteling emails, but you may still receive email marketing messages from us. Furthermore, even if you unsubscribe from both clienteling and marketing emails, we may still send you transactional or operational emails. Purchase or shipment confirmations, password resets, profile changes, and other account-related messages are examples of transactional or operational emails.
Text Message Opt-Out
You can stop receiving text communications from us by responding STOP to any text message you get from us, or by submitting a request through our Privacy Request Portal. Please keep in mind that this will only unsubscribe you from the text messaging program linked with that phone number.
Push Notifications Opt-Out
We may offer you the option to get push notifications when you download one of our mobile applications. By altering the settings on your mobile device after downloading one of our mobile applications, you may opt-out of getting push notifications.
COOKIES, TARGETED ADVERTISING & ANALYTICS
Cookies are little text files that websites transmit to your computer or other Internet-connected device in order to uniquely identify your browser or save information or preferences. On our website, we employ a variety of cookies, including performance cookies, functional cookies, and targeting cookies. For more information on these sorts of cookies, as well as how to opt-out,
Please keep in mind that your opt-out only applies to the browser you use to submit it; if you use different browsers or devices, you must opt-out on each one. Because your opt-out is enabled via cookies, if you erase your browser’s stored cookies on a device after opting out, you’ll have to opt-out again on that browser on that device.
We also collaborate with third-party platforms, such as those run by social media companies like Google and Facebook, to display you adverts and track the performance of our ads. We may turn your email address, phone number, or other information into a unique value and have third-party platforms match that value with a user on their platform or with other data they may have. We can serve adverts to you and others on these sites because of this matching. You may also contact us using our Privacy Request Portal to request that we not use your personal information in this way.
We do not alter our tracking procedures in response to “do-not-track” signals or other comparable techniques at the moment. Third-party content or services on our site, such as a social feature, an analytics provider, or an advertising network partner, may collect information about your browsing or usage activities. These third parties do not alter their tracking practices in response to “do-not-track” signals from your web browser, and we have no obligation to require them to do so. Visit http://allabountdnt.com to learn more about browser tracking signals and “Do Not Track.”
This website is not directed towards or intended for children under the age of thirteen, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. If we learn that a kid under the age of thirteen has supplied us with personal information, we will remove it from our files.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We maintain appropriate administrative, technological, and physical precautions to prevent accidental, illegal, or unauthorized destruction, loss, modification, access, disclosure, or use of the personal information you give.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
For your convenience and information, our website or mobile applications may include connections to other websites. These websites may or may not be operated by us. Links to other websites may have their own privacy statements or policies, which we highly advise you to read if you visit any of them. We are not responsible for the content, any usage of the websites, or the websites’ privacy policies to the extent that any connected websites you visit are not owned or managed by us.